Croydon is consulting but many people are not even aware and it seems pretty clear that the decision has already been made.
- If you intend to complete the consultation online, do read through the questions first, to consider your response. We’ve provided a copy here, linking to all four sections.
- Keep a record of what you submit. This may prove useful later to you and to the campaign.
- Don’t be led by the questions asked. Think about what you value BEFORE responding to ensure your views are properly represented.
e.g Q6 asks you to choose just three things you think are most important about the library services. It omits to list our skilled library workers. You could choose Other – and list everything you wish to list as important to you. If doing the paper copy you can just tick and write what you like.
Free text boxes
Do make maximum use of these to say what you want to say.
- Share your views on the consultation under the relevant sections here, to help others to consider points they may not have considered and to help us gather together any details of issues with the consultation.
- Add your comments below if you have another tip for people responding.
Do you consider this to be a genuine consultation?
Leave a comment or email your views to SaveCroydonLibraries@gmail.com and we can add them, with or without your name.
Email the campaign to get involved. A meeting is planned shortly.
Sign the petition, here.